Thursday, June 23, 2011

From {SIG} fan to the {A}Team

Pin It
Hey everyone! It's Anne from the {A}Team! Astrid has been asking me to do a blog post for quite some time now, so...reluctantly...here goes!

First thing you should all know about me is: I. CAN. NOT. SEW. So why, you may ask, am I part of the {A}Team? and how? Well, Astrid and I have been online buddies for a few years. Since we were both pregnant with our triplets, in fact. When I found out about {SIG}nature Creations, I clicked "like" - the same way I do for all my fellow triplet mama's businesses. We have an amazing network online and we do all we can to support each other! When I checked out her work, I fell in love! Here is a pic of my little girls in our first purchase from {SIG} - personalized tutu combos.

That was it. We were sold. Hello, my name is Anne and I am {SIG} addict. From there we bought peasant dresses for Christmas, Christmas Stockings, bubble dresses, pocket skirts...on and on and on! Here are our peasant dresses and bubble dresses:

























Is there any wonder why we were hooked??


Astrid and I spent so much time on the phone talking about orders that we struck up a genuine "real life" friendship. One day Astrid just threw it out there. Could we? Should we? Why not? With the business ever expanding and more orders coming in, Astrid needed more time to sew. She needed someone to help keep up the Facebook page, answer emails and give the {SIG}customers the attention they deserved!! Why NOT me? I'm a fan after all! I know what we like, I know what we want, I know what it feels like to be on the other end of "the process." Not to mention - I may be the most (forgive the crass reference) anal retentive, organized person on the planet! Why not put those skills to good use! ?!

So, there you have it. That's how this non-sewing girl went from being a {SIG} customer to a part of the {A}Team!! But I'll let you in on a little secret...I'm still a HUGE fan!!! My girls will be wearing their brand new Dr. Seuss Gabi Criss Cross dresses to church this Sunday - I can't wait!!
Thanks for reading :)

Anne

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing your {SIG} story with us! Your girls are so cute! I can relate to your addiction too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...