Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog Sponsors

Pin It
I'm so excited!
The blog will be going live today.
I can't wait for the big reveal!

I think you will all love it as much as I do.

This is just the beginning.
{SIG} is looking for sponsors.
There are several ways to become one.

Check out the new tab at the top.
ADVERTISE
Email me, get in on a great deal!

In celebration of the new look,
the monthly rate for a link on the sidebar is only $10/month!
This rate will increase as the followers increase.
All that is required is that you provide me a button.

Check out this easy Do-It-Yourself link.

DIY Blog Button

And if you have PSP or PS, here is a link w/ great steps.

PS or PSP Instructions

And if you are ready to commit to 6 months,
the rate is only $45 which is a steal!

If you interested in this or any of the other
sponsorship opportunities, please email me!

signature.creations@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you!

XOXO,
Astrid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...