Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Save the Date Events

Pin It
Man, I am having serious writer's block.
This is why I haven't been blogging.
Trust me, I have tried to sit down several times but I end up
just staring at the screen and coming up blank. 

I should really keep a journal of ideas.
It seems like the logical thing to do.
But alas, logical doesn't cross my path much these days.

Beyond writer's block, {SIG} has been extremely busy!
We are getting ready for a couple of events in November.
Wish we could have tackled a bigger craft show but it just wasn't in the cards this year.

Instead, we will be out at Wine Styles on November 3rd
for a fun filled afternoon of wine tasting and shopping.
This will be our first time to attend this event and we
will be catering more to the adults with a great selection of
infinity scarves, Millie Totes, & {SIG} Totes.


But don't worry, we will also have some premade outfits
for both Turkey Day and Christmas so come on by!

The following weekend, we are hosting A Day with Amy Photography Workshop.
This is an all day event on November 11th from 9am to 5pm.
Lunch and snacks will be provided!
Trust me, it is worth the money to learn how to shoot your
camera out of "auto" mode!
Not only that, you get to hang out with Andrea and I for the day!!!

Finally, on November 18th, we will be hanging out at The Carriage House
with the fabulous Candace for photos with Santa!
Check out all the deets HERE.
The event starts at 1 and ends at 5.
There will be some great vendors there including the awesome Melbows Place!

There you have it.
The events of November.
Then maybe we can breathe a little.
Just a little.

Enjoy your Wednesday peeps!
I know I have lots of work to get wrapped up!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...