Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Day with Amy Photography Workshop

Pin It

Amy is coming to HOUSTON!
I couldn't be more excited!!!
Either could Andrea.

Because we are attending.
Actually, we are hosting the event.

I have a thing for photography.
I love it.
It is truly a "hobby" of mine.

But, I am an expert in using "auto" or "no flash".
The other settings?
Fuuuugetaboutit!

Let's face it.
I've tried to read books.
I've tried to read blogs.
I've tried to watch YouTube videos.
I've tried the settings out alone.

But it would not be too far fetched to say...EPIC FAIL.
Seriously, I need someone to teach me in real time.

I am sooooo looking forward to this workshop.
Amy is an amazing person.
She is kind and very easy to talk to.
And she can "break it down" really well!

{SIG} will be hosting the all day workshop.
November 11th from 9 to 5 PLUS lunch and snacks!
All you have to do is register and then show up.

It will be worth your while.
I mean, look at these amazing photos she took of our {52 Dresses} project?






AH-MA-ZING
I want to learn how to catch the light like that.
And ohhhh...the picture of her sweet gal in the water.

There is so much to learn.
I can't wait for this workshop.
I know I will become a better photographer because of it.

Want to join the fun?
Mark your calendars.
November 11th, 9-5.
Lunch and snacks provided.

Sign up for the workshop HERE.
Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page.
There is a drop down menu.
Click on November 11, Houston and it will take you through
the registration process.

This would make a great early Christmas present!
After all, a picture is worth a 1000 words or in our case, a 1000 memories.
Learning to capture those sweet memories is amazing!

We hope to see you there!

PS ~ Forgive the absence.
My "real" life has been super hectic.
Still learning to juggle the new part-time job and a growing business,
not to mention motherhood, friendships, and the marriage!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...