Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Infinity Scarves

Pin It

Aren't they purrrrrdy!?!
{yes, I am from the South...well, technically Argentina but been here long enough}
They sold out pretty darn quickly too.
Except for my pretty peachy pumpkin scarf (bottom right).

And they are super easy to make.
I could even tell you how without photos but what fun would that be?
{are you gonna come back for the tutorial, lol}

These were some pretty fall striped fabric that I held until just the right time.
The weather is cooling down who am i kidding, it is still summer in Houston.
Scarves are all the rage, especially these infinity scarves.

They can be worn in so many ways.
That reminds me, I'll get Andrea to take pics of me wearing them in all the ways.
This way, you can see first hand how versatile these are.

Once you make one, you will make another 10.
It will be perfect for Christmas gift giving.
Just think about all those teachers!
{cuz you can get 2 scarves outta 1 yard}

So, I am thinking either the infinity scarf tutorial or the bling-your-Converse tutorial.
Thoughts?
What do you want to do/see next?

I'm game either way!
So long as my kids don't get even more sick,
I should be able to get through at least one tutorial by the weekend,
ready to post for all to see on Monday.

Sound good?
Good.
Night peeps...gotta take care of a sick little boy.

{SIG}nature Creations

2 comments:

Jess @ Spool and Spoon said...

I love me some Converse but I'm DYING to know how you made these. Please please please do a tutorial soon!

Astrid said...

Jess, I will do a tutorial next week. It seems as though my husband is scooping me away for an anniversary celebration this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...