Thursday, September 6, 2012

Before and After

Pin It
I know it is sometimes hard for our customers to envision a creation.
We had our Halloween/Fall upload last week and
I wanted to show you some before and afters.

This super cute Trick or Treat fabric has been in my stash for 2 years.
Lisa purchased it during the upload.
{we love Lisa...she is one of our best customers}


It turned in to this super cute outfit.
Our basic Susi skirt was trimmed with rick rack.
And then we have our classic bib shirt but rather than
ruching this time, I put matching rick rack around the bib.


Candace snagged this precious Riley Blake Halloween design.
This print is so colorful in person!


And from that, came this precious Halloween outfit.
We have an Ava Mega Twirly skirt paired with our bib shirt,
and again, I got hold of some rick rack to add a little something special!


In another upload, this stunning fabric by Jennifer Paganelli was purchased.


This eye catching fabric turned in to a beautiful skirt set.
Our basic Susi was trimmed with another fabric and the classic bib shirt.


I know that Andrea will have more photos of other styles.
I can't wait to get my hands on those so we can do another before/after post.

We love to sew!
There is no question.
Especially when we get to work with these awesome fabrics.

Thank you for the opportunity!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...