Thursday, July 26, 2012

{SIG} Blog is Sporting a New Look

Pin It
I love the team of people I have around me.
Tracey is an awesome blog designer and
has been the designer behind our blog.

Little Bitty Design Studio is her little business.
Like me, she is also a Stay (eh hem...work) at home mom.
And we love what we do.

I knew I would go back to Tracey for a new look.
I wanted to streamline the blog.
Make it easier to read.
have an excuse to use chevrons
Widen layout.
Clean it up a bit, ya know.

And as always, Tracey does not disappoint!
She is super fab to work with.
puts up with all my changes
She is quick.
Has a great design aesthetic.
Is just a great overall gal!

I love her to pieces!
You will also be seeing more buttons
and other wonderful graphics from her.

The partnership is set!

Now, we are test driving the header.
Not sure about me being so big.
Well, my face being so big.

So tell me what you think.
Holla if you like what Tracey did.
And most of all, have a fabulous Thursday!

{SIG}nature Creations

1 comment:

Linda said...

Very cute new design for the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...