Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher Subway Art Free Printable ~ Last Day of School

Pin It
I searched and searched and searched the internet
for a super cute printable for the teachers.
Alas, there was only 1 out there and I really didn't like it.

So, I decided to try to make my own.
Subway art that is.
About teachers.

This is my first attempt and I think I like it.
Super easy to make in Photoshop.
I'll be making more fo sho!


{click to enlarge to 8 x 10}

{click to enlarge to 8 x 10}


I also wanted to frame the subway art.
In pretty colors of course.
And for cheap!

So I took a trip to Family Dollar.
I found some $1 frames.
Bought them.
Spray painted them in some of my favorite colors.
And framed the subway art.

Perfect teacher gift!
But you know that wasn't it.
I had to put more goodies in their market totes.
{purchased those from Lily Lou and had them personalized}


I also made the teachers these drink cozies.
Aren't they adorable?
Gotta love chevron!
{yes, a tutorial will follow next week}


Oh, that isn't it.
I made plenty of these card holders.
Each teacher also received one with a Starbuck's gift card.
You know us teachers need coffee!

And the best part is that they can put other cards in here.
Credit cards, driver's license, or other gift cards!


Other moms from the class also pitched in to fill the baskets.
This is what they looked like after all was put in there.


The kids were so excited, they couldn't stand it!
All they wanted to do was run in and give their teachers the totes.


Here are my 3 loves with Ms. Christie and Ms. Natalie.
{must get photos of Ms. Melinda and Ms. Margaret}


And we all LOVE Ms. Cindy!
She is so great with the kids.
Can't wait to have these ladies back in our lives in August!

Enjoy the printable and your Wednesday! 

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...