Sunday, April 15, 2012

Skye Reve Fabrics & {SIG} Pattern ~ WINNER

Pin It
I hate having a sick child.
Especially when that child is my son.
He went through a serious complication at the age of 10 months from the flu.
Fevers are not welcome in this house.

But luckily we made it through last night.
And he is going to the doc this afternoon.
Hopefully he will get some meds to help him feel better.

But enough about that!
I've got a winner!

Here is our lucky number...


 Lucky #5 belongs to...


Jennie, please contact me at signature.creations@hotmail.com!
We are excited to see what you create with your winnings!

Happy Sunday Peeps!

{SIG}nature Creations

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great prize!! Congrats!!

Jennie P. said...

Thank you, thank you! I just emailed you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...