Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Illness after Illness...

Pin It

This time it caught up with me and the hubs.
And it took us out for a few days.
No sewing.
No kids.
{shipped them off to the grandparents}
No eating.

Just lots of visits to the bathroom.
Good times.

But now I am back!
And I have a few tutorials/projects up my sleeve.

Here is what I am looking at doing...
~ dyeing muslin/gauze
~ adding rick rack to Susi skirts
~ adding a fabric trim to Susi skirts

I also want to write about some sewing tips I find helpful.
Again, I find myself apologizing for the lack of posts.
That is the biggest issue in raising triplets,
finding time to do anything uninterrupted.

I only have 5 weeks left of the kids in school.
Then they will be home full time until late August.
I'm gonna have to find us some projects to do!

If you have any great kid friendly projects,
please share them with me!

{SIG}nature Creations

1 comment:

Erinn said...

Greatt post thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...