Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Linky Party...hmmmm...

Pin It
I love to visit a linky party.
It is a fabulous way to see what peeps out in the creative world are doing.
And I get some pretty good ideas as well as inspiration for project.

I've been tooling with the idea of starting a linky party here.
Not sure what day it would be.
Maybe on a Friday.

But I need a name.
If you know me, I'm not good at coming up with names.
Any suggestions?

Also, I would like to write about my favorite links.
Thus promoting others in the blogging/crafting world.

It even gets better.
You will surely fill up your Pinterest boards this way!
You could link a recipe, craft project, sewing project, home improvement project,
a repurpose idea, home decorating tips, and much more!

Are you in?!?
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...