Sunday, January 23, 2011

Team {SIG} Continues to Grow!

Pin It
Because there are so many amazing women out there.
And I love their stuff!
And b/c although I would love to make it,
that time issue is still a problem.

Shelley (Miss Beanies n More) crochets.
She's awesome.
She has just started to sell her hats.
And they are worth every penny.

Trust me, I have 4.
They are the softest ever!
I love them so much, I am going to have her make one or 2 for me.
Check out her Facebook page Miss Beanies n More.

And then there is the hair bow GODDESS.
Melanie.
That woman makes some fabulous girlie bows!
And her korkers, fugetaboutit!
They are the fullest around.

The best part?
She is soooooo affordable!
She is great to work with.
Easy to talk to.
Takes custom orders.
And will be making bows for all my collections!

Check her Facebook page out, Melbows Place.

Welcome to Team {SIG}!!!

XOXO,
Astrid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...