Monday, June 3, 2013

It is time for a comeback!

Pin It
It has been a minute, or 10.
Ok, it's been way longer.
And it is time for a comeback.

{SIG} has grown by leaps and bounds in the past 6 months.
Major growing pains.
Good growing pains.
But trying to manage it all with triplets and a part time job just about killed me!

I had to find something to let go and it was the blog.
But that should not be a problem any more.
So, I am going to take baby steps.

Let's start with the biggest news.
I have gotten in to pattern writing.
PDF patterns to be more precise.
And I really like it.

Here are some of the patterns that have recently come out, along w/ links for purchase.


Delaney Dress/Top Pattern ~ Size 0-3 month to 8 youth 


OOAK Skirt Pattern ~ Size 12 month to 5T


OOAK Skirt Pattern ~ Size 6 to 14


Bib Shirt Pattern ~ Infant, Toddler and Youth


Poppy Maxi Dress ~ Size 12 month to 5T


Poppy Maxi Dress ~ Size 6 to 14

And that isn't all.
I have TWO more patterns in the testing process.
Yes, I have been busy!


The Paige dress is super beginner friendly and perfect for summer!


The Olivia Dress comes with 3 strap options and 2 skirt options.
That's a lot of mixing and matching!

So, there you have it!
My life the past few months.
Learning how to pattern write, revamping old patterns, and keeping up with regular life.

Things should ease up now that I don't have a part time job, thank God!
And Andrea and I are still making custom clothing.
Oh, and we brought on another seamstress, Carol.

Geez, a lot has happened!
Now, I am crossing fingers that I can keep up with the blog as well!

Have a wonderful Monday, Peeps!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...