Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goodies from Skye Reve

Pin It
This is how it starts...



I get a big box of goodies from Skye Reve Fabrics.
Some of the time, the customer pics.
Most of the time, I get to pick.

Either makes me happy.
And I wait eagerly every week for my box of goodies.
Actually, make that impatiently.
I can't wait to get my hands on the new fabric.

There is just something about it!
I know I'm a little crazy.
Crazy about fabric.

Sometimes I even have a hard time cutting it.
Cuz it's so pretty.
Just the way it is.

Then the end product appears & I fall in love all over again.
Sometimes I wish I could keep it all for myself.
Actually for my kids.
But I can't & that's ok.

I think I would be a certified hoarder.
No doubt.

From this box has already come 2 skirts.

The first is from Ingrid Slyder's Ballerina Fairies collection.
A very full twirly skirt.
This is a VERY popular print!
And the fairies are absolutely adorable.


This treasure skirt is from the Fifi & Fido collection by Anna Griffin.
The colors are a bit muted but it give it a vintage feel.
I think this is great for little girls that love dogs & cats!


I can't wait to see what else comes from this box of goodies!

XOXO,
Astrid

**Accessories by Miss Beanies n More & Melbows Place**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...