Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stacey's Stove ~ Yummy Chicken Quesadillas

Pin It
**Stacey is a great cook and we are glad to have her, enjoy!**
I just loathe Mondays (yes, I know, they come 52 times per year. You would think one would get use to this day...but no, not me!) The Superbowl had me up way beyond my bedtime, so I was - as my Mother would say T-I-R-E-D (Did your Mother do that too? "Someone's T-I-R-E-D!!" I honestly think that was the 1st word I learned how to spell?)
Knowing that I didn't want to spend the entire evening in the kitchen, this was a quick dinner choice, one that had me out of the kitchen by 6:00 PM (Yay, go me!!!)
An easy weeknight meal that's wholesome and delicious.This is a versatile dish. Add your favorite veggies, swap out chicken for steak, or leave out the meat to make it a veggie quesadilla.
Here's what you'll need...
Chicken, peppers, garlic, taco seasoning, sour cream, montery jack cheese,
EVOO, flour tortillas, and butter (not pictured)
Dice up chicken and coat with taco seasoning...
Heat up olive oil over medium heat...
Meanwhile, slice the peppers...
Add chicken to the skillet and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes...
Turn chicken, add a few pats of butter, and cook an
additional 5-7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate...
Add peppers to pan with 1 TBSP of minced garlic...
While the peppers are cooking, shred the cheese...
Once peppers are tender, remove from pan...
Using the same skillet, arrange the quesadillas...
Add a pat of butter to the pan, place a tortilla shell in the pan, top with cheese, chicken, peppers, and more chicken...
Transfer to a cutting board, slice, and enjoy!
Enjoy!!!
Stacey from Stacey's Stove


1 comment:

Mahmudul Hasan said...


Wow!! looking delicious to me.I would definitely try this at my home.nice post.
Chicken quesadilla recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...