Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blog Hiatus

Pin It
Besides writer's block, it is the busiest time of the year.
Andrea and I have been super busy, more than normal!
Doesn't help we have done a show every other weekend.

And there are some great things in the works.
Like Zulily.
Yes, you read right.

ZULILY

Hopefully it will all work out.
But until I tell you all the details,
I am going to leave you with some pretties we have made.


My sweet Gabi...I love this photo!


Chevrons are hot, hot, hot right now!



This is a OOAK (one-of-a-kind) skirt made for Imani.


The above skirt went out to {52 Dresses} with Simply b Photos.

It has been a great holiday season and hopefully after things
slow down in the {SIG} workshop, I will be able to blog
more and have some cute tutorials up for ya!

Thanks for being patient and don't worry, we are still around!
Hope you all had a great Turkey Day!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...