Friday, November 13, 2009

Zebra Princess Diaper Cake

Pin It

I made this diaper cake for display at the craft shows I will be doing BUT am totally willing to sell it if someone asks to buy it on the spot. I have been DYING to make a cake in these colors WITH the zebra stripe ribbon & pink daisies. This would be a perfect piece for on top of the dresser or for a shower done in the same theme. I wish I had a place to actually keep it, that's how much I love it!

Ingredients:
50 Pampers Swaddlers (size 2)
1 pair Trumpette Ballerina socks
1 4" boutique bow (bubble gum pink)
1 3" boutique bow (black)
Plenty of ribbon to be used for scrapbooking after cake is disassembled!



This cake is $60.

2 comments:

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

my kids are out of diapers but this is cute as can be.

hmmmmm, who do I know that is pregnant?

Astrid said...

Helene, you are funny! Must be nice to be out of diapers. I'm counting down the days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...