Monday, November 23, 2009

Gotta love fabric!

Pin It
Hmmm, first I was a ribbon hoarder.
Now I think the obsession has spilled over.

FABRIC...need I say more?

I had way too much fun at the fabric store.
Addicted.
I admit it.

These are the fabrics I chose for the nap mat covers I'm working on.
One kid loves cars, the other loves trains.
Their favorite colors are blue & red.
I picked flannel b/c it is soft & cuddly.
Yes, I am a cuddler.



The next fabric selection request was pink & penguins.
HA! Penguins.
Um, this is what I came up with instead.

And then, for fun.
Not sure what I am going to do with them but I'll think of something.


Oh, & I can't forget the extra fabric I bought to make more scarves.
Pretty, wouldn't you agree?


4 comments:

apholden said...

I have several of the prints from Hobby Lobby that you have in the last picture -- to make pinafores for Lizzie. I make them double sided so it is like 2 shirts. We have similar taste. Amy Butler and Michael Miller are two of my fave fabric brands. Can't wait to see what you end up doing! Yep--- fabric is addictive!

Astrid said...

Ok, you are going to have to take a picture of some of the pinafores you've made. Do you have a pattern? Would LOVE to try to make the girls something!

Kim (Gage's mommy) said...

Astrid,
If your open to do other things I would love to get a shopping cart cover if you want to tackle that. Let me know if your interested and a price.

Astrid said...

Kim ~ I don't do shopping cart covers BUT my friend Andrea does! Not sure what she is charging but it is competitive to others you will find on Etsy. They come w/ a pillow & a bag to put it all in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...