Friday, September 23, 2011

Another sneak peak...with real photos!

Pin It
Yeah, I couldn't stand it.
I had to share more.

Here is a picture of a tissue paper pom pom.
This was my 4th one.
Super easy & much cheaper than buying the kits!
I'll be doing a tutorial for them.


This is an example of the fabric I have been using for fall.
An apron knot top rather than the dress.
Andrea has the pants so this is going to be an awesome outfit!


This final sneak peak is going to be one of our stock Christmas dresses.
It is awesome!
I absolutely adore this whole line from Michael Miller.
The colors are fabulous.


And that is it folks...
no more until after the photo shoot.
I'm so excited!

{SIG}nature Creations

1 comment:

Melanie P said...

Oh my stars I am in love!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in the morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...