Friday, August 5, 2011

Love me some polka dots...

Pin It
One of my fave blogs is Thirty Handmade Days.
Andrea turned me on to it.
And then Andrea was kind enough to print me this...


We all know I am a fabric hoarder.
A lover of anything fabric.
The fabric whisperer.
So this sign fit perfectly.

But then I found a second love.
Polka dots.
Not sure if you knew that but if you didn't, you do now.

I'm ok using Photoshop.
Self taught, like everything else I do.
And I decided to tinker with making my own sign.

This is what I came up with.
Feel free to steal it.
I cannot take the credit though.
Thirty Handmade Days blogged about it HERE.

Here is my version on "I could rule the world"





And my remix...


{click for the big version & save to your computer for printing}

This was fun.
I may have to come up with some more fun printables.
Maybe my Sunday quotes?

I'd love to hear thoughts from you!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...