Friday, August 6, 2010

Route 66

Pin It
Well it goes to St. Louis, down to Missouri
Oklahoma City looks oh, so pretty
You'll see Amarillo, Gallup, New Mexico
Flagstaff, Arizona, don't forget Wynonna
Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino

If you get hip to this kind of trip
I think I'll take that California trip
Get your kicks on Route 66.

Have I ever said how much I loved Depeche Mode?
Well, I do/did.
They were my idol band.

When Nickie
(can you tell she's a popular requestor?)
asked me to do a boy's lounge set
using this fabulous fabric,
I jumped on it.

Pair it off w/ a vintage truck,
and it is the perfect wear around the house,
for a quick outing,
to sleep in,
or for some super cute pic ops.


Starting at $35,
it is sure to catch attention!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...