Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas 2011 Collection

Pin It
Ahhhhhh! The much anticipated photos are here!
I don't have them all but I have quite a few.
And there are enough to show you what we are doing this year.

We are doing each one of these looks for our big craft show this year.
It will be at the Berry Center in November.
Actually, the looks will be slightly different.

We are going to do the Yule Trees peasant dress in a 3/4 sleeve.
No bib on the front & we are adding a sash for those that would like one.
We are also making 2 different boys sets.

The outfits in these pics are for pre-order immediately.
Or we can always make you something different.

As we get the outfits ready for the show, I will be posting pics.

I want to thank Candace for a wonderful job.
Love working w/ her!



{SIG}nature Creations

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

Gorgeous! I love all the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...