Monday, May 2, 2011

Patriotic Cuteness

Pin It
I love all that is red, white, & blue.
Especially when littles get to wear them
to show support for our great county!

There is so much that can be done w/ any of this fabric.
Coordinating outfits are the bestest!
(personal choice, hehe)

Charlynn's cuties will be wearing this trio.
She is a fellow triplet mommy.
Wanted coordinating, not matching.
Pinafores for the girls which are perfect summer attire,
but can later be layered in the winter for longer use.

Her son will be styling in his diagonal stripe shorts.
(some of my all time fave fabric)
Paired w/ a simple applique star that I did fancy stitching around,
it is the perfect outfit to go w/ his sisters.


Blake, Ben, & Brooke will be wearing these adorable outfits
for a big photo shoot this weekend.
Hoping Kristi will send me some of the pics (wink, wink).
Shirts were designed by me but done by Miss Staci.
I love having a team to work with!


And if you like the beanie & bows,
remember to check out Miss Beanies n More
and Melbows Place.

XOXO,
Astrid & The {A} Team

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...