Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4th of July Twirly Dresses

Pin It

They came out so cute!
The girls loved modeling them.
Too bad they aren't ours to keep.

Another triplet mommy has claimed
these for her own.
Actually, for her girls.

BUT, I still have plenty of fabric.
So if you want,
I can make you one.


Each one is going to be slightly different.
And if you really want,
you can come over & pick the fabrics
you want me to use.


I have too many to choose from.
Enough to get me through this 4th of July.
Not enough for left overs.


Get yours before the fabric is spoken for!

And don't forget the cutie bow,
cuz it makes the outfit complete!


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Astrid, how much for one dress? I love it!

Astrid said...

Samantha, 1 dress is $35. They run about $45 on Etsy if you look. I try to keep it a bit less.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...