Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Bachelorette ~ The Final Rose

Pin It
I called it!
My prediction was correct.
She is a good girl.
And she picked the man that is perfect for Ricki and her.

But before I talk about Jef and Emily,
let's talk about what happened.

I really didn't know what to expect this show.
After all, it seemed as though Emily was totally head over heals
in love with Arie as well, do you agree?

But I had a feeling when she went on the date with Jef
and let him meet Ricki, that the gig was probably up.
It seemed a bit awkward at first but I think
Ricki ended up liking him a lot.

Of course, it helps that Jef is a kid a heart!
And I love how he let her push him off the bridge.
Pink goggles and all.

Priceless.

What is even more impressive,
Emily couldn't go on the date with Arie.
She couldn't bring herself to "fake" happiness when she knew
her heart was with Jef 100%.

And I'm sorry but that takes KAHUNAS.
I admire her.
Completely.

But poor, poor Arie.
If he needs a shoulder to cry on, he can come to me.
Oh...does anyone think he is the next Bachelor?

Sure would be a good show!
I'd watch it fo sho.

I think Arie will find happiness.
Gotta say I am glad he didn't do The Bachelor Pad.
{psssst...don't tell me anything, gotta watch it today}

With all that said,
guess this is my last post about the awesome Emily.

Congrats to the happy couple!



I hope to see your wedding on tv.
Seriously.
Would LOVE to see how beautiful it will be.
These 2 are definitely in love.

{SIG}nature Creations

2 comments:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

I love reading all your Emily posts- will miss them each Monday nite!

Astrid said...

Awe, thanks Theresa! Let's see if The Bachelor is worth writing about this Fall season b/c I surely will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...