Friday, May 25, 2012

Father's Day Subway Art FREE Printable

Pin It
Yep, I'm hooked.
I spent much of the morning downloading new fonts.
Glad I did.

Staci suggested I do subway art for Father's Day.
So I took the challenge.
With my new fonts on hand, I was ready to go!

Now, I am no expert but I learn pretty quickly.
I think I am getting the hang of this.
What do you think?

{click on image to make larger, should print to 8x10}

I love the colors.
The kids' daddy, Mr. SIG, will be very happy.
His favorite color is blue.

Now, if you like this, you better PIN IT!
Or share my blog with your friends.
The more followers we get, the more motivated I become!

Help me grow!
{as it is, FB has really slowed down traffic & business}
Spread the {SIG} love and have a happy Friday peeps!

{SIG}nature Creations

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great! I also make printables and I’d love for you to share this one on Tuesday’s Tidbits @ Naptime Delights: http://naptimedelights.blogspot.ca/2012/06/tuesdays-tidbits-3.html

Thanks so much!
Sarah
{http://naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

This is great, thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

I REALLY need to get my printer problems fixed!!!

Carrie B said...

I really like this too!! You did a great job! I did pin it for you too! :)

I tried to print it, but it doesn't print 8x10 - I know sometimes if you save it as a google doc - and it prints a litle easier? just an idea!

:) New follower of your blog too!!

Thank you!

Erin said...

I pinned it. So cute!

I love downloading new fonts too. There are so many fun ones out there!

Erin
takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

Awesome subway art! I love downloading and using new fonts too! It can be addictive :)


http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...